Introduction: Make Sugar-Based Alcohol/ Ethanol
1. Combine sugar, water, and yeast and let sit to ferment for two weeks
2. Connect tube to pressure cooker
3. Heat up pressure cooker and allow methanol to pour out
4. Turn down heat and start distilling ethanol
5. Add a condenser (optional)
Visit http://renewburbia.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-to-make-ethanol.html for complete instructions
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1 Person Made This Project!
- Tecwyn Twmffat made it!