This DIY Project is so cheap and quick. I love it.
How cool are these envelopes!?!
They make great thank you note envelopes too
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need
What You Will Need:
Envelope (small or large)
-I used an old LIFE magazine because I love the ads in them.
Step 2: Unfold Your Envelope
1. Take an envelope and unfold it.
Be careful not to rip it!
You can use a large or small envelope.
I'm using a smaller one here.
Step 3: Trace the Envelope Onto Your Paper
1. Take a page out of your magazine
2. Lay the envelope over the picture and trace the envelope onto the paper
3. Cut it out
1. Place the side you like face down.
2. Fold the right and left sides in.
**The tips of the triangles should NOT touch.
3. Fold the bottom lip up. The bottom lip is the triangle with a flat top
4. Use a regular envelop or a piece of paper to place under the the side triangles, so you don't get any glue on the inside of the envelope.
5. Glue along the edge of the side triangles.
6. Once you glue the sides, fold the bottom up and press it down to make sure it sticks. Then, fold the top down. Dont glue the top since this is the envelopes flap!
Step 5: YOURE FINISHED!!
Now you have your own homemade envelopes!
To see more of my DIY Projects go to korrinewojcik.blogspot.com
1 Person Made This Project!
Ggungaby made it!