Trays are very useful in every household and can hold multiple things in them. They find a place in every home. Here, we are going to make a beautiful tray from old waste cardboard which acts like an organizer. You can easily arrange and keep things in it. Also, it is very attractive and can act as a home décor too.
This is both a utility and room décor item and is our best out of waste craft idea.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Cardboard Box
- Printed Paper
- Handmade Sheet
- Golden Beads
Step 2: Let's Draw the Design!
- Let’s take an old cardboard box and draw similar designs on opposite sides of it. Open the box to get the design.
Step 3: Let's Cut the Cardboard!
- Cut along the outline using a cutter to get the required shape. Draw some more shapes on the cardboard piece which will act as handle. Cut it accordingly.
Step 4: Let's Cover the Cardboard Using Printed Paper!
- Take a printed paper and stick it on the base portion of the tray. Now take handmade sheet and draw the design portion of the tray on it.
- Cut along its outline and stick it accordingly on the tray. Make small cuttings on the sheet, fold and stick it inwards.
Step 5: Let's Make a Handle!
- Cut the handle shape on the sheet and stick it. Repeat the same process and cover all sides of the tray with handmade sheet.
Step 6: Let's Decorate the Tray!
- Let’s decorate the tray with golden beads on the edges and the inner portion to give it an attractive look.
Wow! Your beautiful DIY tray/organizer is now ready.
Step 7: Conclusion
This is an excellent utility tray/organizer. You can keep stationaries arranged in it. Also, you can keep some decorative objects in this tray and it will serve as a great home décor. It is very unique in its own way and looks attractive. Make this tray and your creativity will definitely get noticed by your visitors.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.