Wall hangings are beautiful pieces used to decorate the walls. They look attractive and increase the show on the walls. Although several designs of wall hanging are available in the market, handmade wall hangings of different designs still grab the attention of the audience.
Here we are going to make a decorative and attractive wall hanging. This is a wonderful recycled craft made using easily available materials. This wall decoration craft looks very unique, colourful and beautiful.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Beautiful Wall Hanging
- Old CD's
- Golden Beads
- Decorative Lace
- Decorative Beads Lace
- Decorative Stone
- Decorative Flowers &Stones
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Decorate the Centre of the CD!
- Let's start with the old CD.
- Paste a decorative stone at the centre of the CD.
- Decorate the CD with decorative beads and lace.
Step 3: Let's Arrange & Paste the Toothpicks!
- Now, paste the toothpicks on the CD in a particular pattern.
- Similarly, decorate and prepare other decorative CD's as well.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the CD's!
- Now decorate the CD's with golden beads and pearls as shown.
- Decorate it further by pasting decorative stones as well.
- To make the tassels, take a bead chain and arrange and paste the decorative beads and flowers in it. We need multiple such tassels for our craft.
Step 5: Let's Join CDs With a Lace!
- Now, join the two CDs with a lace.
- Attach the tassels to the bottom CD.
Wow!! Your beautiful wall hanging made up of CD's is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This is a simple yet elegant wall hanging and it looks really nice. You can hang it anywhere in your home and it serves as a perfect room decor. It looks very attractive and you will definitely garner appreciation for this.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please share your valuable feedback and suggestions with us in the comment section.