Fly on a skate board on your brand new DUCT TAPE WINDSURFER!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need
3 or 4 Rolls of Duct Tape (Ace brand is the best, it is light)
2 Straight Sticks
Step 2: Duct Taping
1. Lay out 4 sheets of newspaper
2. Duct Tape them together with a "X"
3. Then go and lay strips in a cross on theends of the paper that is overlapping
4. Cover each section with Duct Tape
5. Repeat for the other side
6. Cut off the sticky edges
Step 3: Support
1. Find two straight sticks and tape them on each side.
Step 4: Done!
You are done now go surfing! If there is no wind get a fan and skate!
Please reply your photos!
Participated in the
Duct Tape Tough Contest