i want to make a Alarming radar but it failed i will try again but today I am going to guide you to Make A Ultrasonic Detection and ranging device at Home using an Ultrasonic Sensor(Transceiver) i know there are many project and and i also accept that codes are not mine i just found them on Github and then made the circuit (i will add the credit after finding the original auther and coder) , In the next post i will post my own project Alarming buzzer.lets back to the today post This radar System is made by.Arduino Board and a servo motor.You can call it Small and short range radar system because it works/detects obstacle in between 2cm to 450cm distance.With the help of Coding and Processing Software we can see the data on a graph on the computer screen.
Original and well explained Post-Make A Ultrasonic Radar at Home - We Observed
Website: We Observed
Step 1: Requirements to Make an Ultrasonic Radar
This is the list of parts needed to Make An Ultrasonic Radar at Home..
1 x Arduino UNO board
1 x HC-05 Ultrasonicsensor
9g Micro Servo SG90
1 x Breadboard/Mini Breadboard
Some male to male and female to female jumper wires.
Desktop or lappy with Arduino IDE and Processing Software installed in it with some basic information about how to use it.
Tool -GLU Gun
Read more: Ultrasonic Radar
Step 2: Basic Information About Parts and Links to Buy -
Step 3: Make Some Arrangements:-
Step 4: Circuit Diagram and Assembly of Ultrasonic Radar:-
Ultrasonic - Arduino
VCC - VCC (5v)
Trig - D10
Echo - D11
GND - GND
Servo - Arduino
Brown - GND
Red - VCC(5v)
Orange - D12
Read more: DIY Ultrasonic Radar
Step 5: Attachments:- Arduino + Processing File/codes
Step 6: Output:-
- Connect the Arduino with PC through the Connecting Cable.
- Assemble the circuit as above Circuit Diagram.
- Download the Ultrasonic Radar by SKYuvraj.zip from above link.
- Extract it and find the .ino file and burn it on arduino with Arduino IDE.
- Download the Processing Software From Given link from Requirements.
- open it and open the prosesing.pde from the extracted folder.
- Now click on Run,(At left-top play Button)
- That's it you will find the Output graph As Above image.
- Read more: Ultrasonic Radar
Step 7: Modification Alarming Radar
This is very easy project and i will modify it,Some modification you can try also-
- Add a Buzzer
- Add Led and Buzzer
- Add a LCD Display
- Wireless Output using Wifi or Bluetooth Shield.
- Read more: https://weobserved.com/make-ultrasonic-radar-at-home-andro-roo.html