Wall charms are quite trendy these days for decorating the house walls. But why waste money behind expensive wall arts when you can make out one on your own using wool and bangles? The colorful craft made this way is sure to decorate your walls with a unique appearance.
So, let's begin the journey of making a lovely wall hanging crafts.
Step 1: Things You Need to Have!
- Old wool in different colors
- Beads and bead lace
- Scissors, cutter, glue
- Pencil, scale,and divider
Step 2: Let’s Take a Cardboard!
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Take cardboard and draw a line with the measurement of 24cms with 2cms broadness.
- When the line is ready, from the center of the line, draw an arc of 7cms and then another arc of 12cms over it.
- Cut off the cardboard using a cutter or scissors forming an alphabet D.
Step 3: Let’s Wrap the Cardboard!
- Now take a woolen thread in yellow and start wrapping the cardboard. Cover the cardboard properly and completely.
- Now take a pink color thread and tie it firmly on the center of the 2cms cardboard line. From there, start wrapping the thread on the side arcs at equal distance, covering the entire arc. This would give a Japanese fan-like look to the arc.
- Now take some beads, and using fabric fevicol/glue stick them on the top side of the gaps in pink covering the complete arc upper area. Keep it aside to dry.
Step 4: Let’s Cover the Bangle!
- Now take a few bangles with two different sizes that are small and medium.
- Take pink color woolen thread again and cover the bangle with it by forming a twisted design.
- When the complete bangle is covered with the thread, cut the thread and stick the end inside the wrapped area. Similarly, cover all the bangles with same or different color wool threads.
Step 5: Let’s Stick the Bangle on Cardboard & Decorate It!
- Now take three of the bangles and stick them on the cardboard, one in the center and two on the sides.
- Take a bead and stick it on the center of each bangle.
- Take a golden bead lace and surround the bead with the lace.
- Now take small golden beads lace and stick it firmly on the remaining bangles.
- Make sure the center bangle has lengthy bead lace while the sides are given reduced bead lace for a designer look. Again, put some beads at a proper distance inside the beaded lace.
- Take the bangles and stick them on the cardboard with proper distance on both sides. Again, add a bead on each bangle center and surround it with golden bead lace as done priory.
- Place a small thread on the top of the cardboard for giving it a hook to hang the wall piece on the wall.
Step 6: Conclusion
So, isn’t this fun to do? Making such wall arts is much simple and creative as you can use your favorite colors that would go with your decoration set or wall colors.