1. Make your own little Clog out of conductive dough :)
2. Make some holes in your character
3. Put some insulating dough at the bottom of each hole
4. Build up some conductive walls around the holes (this makes the game more difficult!)
5. Now make the little conductive 'bugs' to take out of Clog - (make them smaller than the hole size)
6. Stick the short leg of the LED into Clog
7. Make a little ball of conductive dough
8. Stick the long end of the LED into this blob
9. Stick the red lead (positive) of the battery pack into this blob
10. Attach a crocodile clip to the black lead (negative) of the battery pack
11. Attach two jumper leads onto the other end of the crocodile lead
Your circuit is complete! Time to play Clog Operation! Use the jumper wires to take the conductive 'bugs' out of Clog - the less the LED light flashes the better you are!
Heres how to make your own play dough! (2 different types)
Ingredients: 1 cup water 1 1/2 cups of flour 1/2 cup of salt 3 tablespoons of cream of tar tar or 9 tablespoons of lemon juice 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil Food colouring (optional)
Step 1 Mix ingredients holding back 1/2 cup of flour
Step 2 Transfer the mixture into a saucepan and stir continuously over a medium heat until a dough ball forms
Step 3 Remove from heat and kneed in additional flour until a desired consistency is formed
Ingredients: 1 cup deionized (or distilled) water 1 1/2 cups flour 1/2 cup sugar 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
Steps: Step 1 Mix solid ingredients and oil holding back 1/2 cup of flour
Step 2 Continue to add small amounts of water, kneading continuously
Step 3 After a dough ball can be formed, knead flour into the dough to remove stickiness
Find DIY Electro Dough Kit here : www.techwillsaveus.com/shop
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.