In this instructable, we will create a simple aero powered mini car.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts List
- patafix ( to attach components)
- a small motor with a propeller
- a switch
- a chassis
Step 2: Join Components
1. - Join a motor's wire with a switch's wire.
2. - Join the second switch's wire with a battery's wire.
3. - Join the second battery's wire with the second motor's wire.
Now, with the switch, you can turn on and off the motor !
4. - Put this in your chassis.
Step 3: Finish !
And your quick aero powered car is ready to drive !
Watch the video to see what the car is capable of doing !