1. Using wood shims, build a box to about 6 to 12 inches high, using these instructions:
2. Clamp Light similar to this one at Home Depot:
Build the Lamp:
1. Once the box is done, glue 2 additional wood shims together.
2. Screw and glue that shim as a third crossbeam across the top of the box.
2. Using a Home Depot Clamp Light, clamp it on to the 3rd crossbeam.
3. Use the side lamp box that is not covered by the clamp light to store items.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.