Quick hack to seal frayed paracord while out in the field.
1. Frayed paracord
2. Duct tape
3. Rubber band
Step 1: Duct Tape the End
1. Use a piece of duct tape to cover the frayed end of the paracord.
2. Be sure it is taped tight.
Step 2: Wrap With Rubber Band
1. Using the rubber band, wrap the paracord just below the duct tape.
2. If you don't have a rubber band or you don't have time, skip this step.
Step 3: Knot the Paracord
1. Make a knot the paracord just below the duct tape.
2. Pull the knot right.
3. If you did not use a rubber band, knot the paracord to just below the duct tape.