Introduction: Makeshift Seal of Frayed End of Paracord
Quick hack to seal frayed paracord while out in the field.
1. Frayed paracord
2. Duct tape
3. Rubber band
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Duct Tape the End
1. Use a piece of duct tape to cover the frayed end of the paracord.
2. Be sure it is taped tight.
Step 2: Wrap With Rubber Band
1. Using the rubber band, wrap the paracord just below the duct tape.
2. If you don't have a rubber band or you don't have time, skip this step.
Step 3: Knot the Paracord
1. Make a knot the paracord just below the duct tape.
2. Pull the knot right.
3. If you did not use a rubber band, knot the paracord to just below the duct tape.