Intro: Makeup Tips for Dry Skin
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Makeup-Tips-for-Dry-Skin Just because you have dry skin doesn't mean your makeup options need to be limited. In this video celebrity makeup artist Deborah Altizio shares some great makeup tips for dry skin.
1. Exfoliate your skin: Exfoliate well so your makeup doesn't sit on top of scaly, dry skin.
2. Apply foundation with a damp makeup sponge: Use a tapping motion to apply the foundation. In this video we've used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation.
3. Tap creamy concealer under eyes: Dab a moisturizing concealer in the under eye area.
4. Press concealer over blemishes: Tap concealer onto any blemishes to blend it in with the skin.
5. Apply cream blush with a brush: Use a cream blush to add some color to your face, applying it with a brush to the apples of your cheeks, your nose and your forehead. Here we used CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Blush.
6. Use cream eye shadow: Apply using your finger, a brush or even directly from the container. In this example we've used CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast.
7. Warm eyeliner on hand before applying: Using a gel liner (like CoverGirl LiquilineBlast), rub it back and forth on your hands and then apply it to the top of your lids.
8. Tap on lipstick with fingers: Apply the lipstick with your fingers helps heat the formula so it melts in with your lips so it doesn't work it's way into the creases. We like using CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor.
Tip: Keep lip balm and a water atomizer in your purse for moisturizing and invigorating your makeup on-the-go.