http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Makeup-Tips-For-Women-In-Their-40s Women in their 40's should start with a solid skin care regimen as a base for their makeup. In this video, Shiloe shows us how to apply makeup and get a youthful glow. Begin to get that youthful glow with Olay Regenerist UV Defense as a base for your regimen.
1. Apply Foundation: You want your foundation to give you a youthful glow. We recommend CoverGirl's Advance Radiance. When applying, keep it sheer and light.
2. Apply Eyeshadow: Complement your skin, hair, and eye color when using eye shadow at this age. Here we use CoverGirl's 3 Kit Shadows. Apply base color all over lid, Then use the darker color in the crease, the outer corners, and just under bottom lash line for definition.
3. Apply Mascara: Mascara is an important step. Curl your lashes before applying CoverGirl Lash Perfection for maximum effect and a youthful look.
4. Your Brows: Eyebrows frame your face and you want to make sure to use CoverGirl's Brow and Rye Maker for a youthful look. Lightly fill in the brow, concentrating the color towards the arch and the outer corners.
5. Blush: Use CoverGirl's Cheekers on the apple of the cheek and blend out towards the temple.
6. Lipstick: To finish your look, do your lips. First, line with CoverGirl's Outlast lipstain to redifine your lips. Second, use a gloss for shine and moisture.
Tip: Don't forget to take care of your hair as it ages as well. We recommend Fekkai's Cream Luxe Hair Treatment from their Ageless line which has anti-aging benefits.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.