Intro: Making a Flower Out of a Plastic Bottle
People like flowers in their room, house, anywhere. And some guys like to give flower to their special someone. But the problem is they will die easily. Some people decided to buy fake flowers. But it looked like wasting money. So I am here to help. I can teach you how to make your own flowers. Just don't be absurd and do not blunder, or you will do the process called repetition.
Step 1: Gather Supplies
You will need:
- empty plastic bottles ( in any size)
- scissors or cutter
- paint (if you like, you need newspaper)
- colored paper (if you like, you need tape or glue)
- stickers (optional)
- vase ( whatever you like)
- soil or crumpled brown paper
Step 2: Cut the Plastic Bottle Into Half
Cut the plastic bottle into half. You should be careful. You can ask help to any body.
Step 3: Cut Lines
Cut lines from the end to the one with the one with the cap. And the result is a flower that is not blooming. So put a heavy object at the top of the rectangular things, you can use your hands. Make sure the cap is at the bottom. And your done.
Step 4: Design Your Flower
- You need to cover the plastic bottle with newspaper.
- Start painting it.
- Your finish.
With Colored Paper:
- Paste the paper to the place where you want to put it.
- Add some stickers if you like.
Step 5: Get a Vase
You can have any vase. If you don't you can have any container. For me, I just got the other half of the plastic bottle and designed it. Then put some soil or crumpled brown paper inside the vase. AND YOUR FINISH!!!