Intro: Making Scented Candles
Quick easy way to make your own homemade candles!
Step 1: Materials
1. soy chips
2. oil scents
3. ice trays for melt away candles
4. variety of candle molds/ bumpy candle mold
7. cupcake paper holders
Step 2: Melt Wax & Add Oil
1. Use a double boiler to melt the soy wax.
2. once the wax has melted add the oil and stir. I used banana bread and wedding cake scented oils.
3.pour wax in containers and allow them to cool.
Step 3: Pour & Cool
1. Carefully pour wax in containers.
2. Allow wax to cool completely for a few hours.
3. remove candles from molds
Step 4: Candles Are Ready to Be Used!
This was my first time using the bumpy candle mold! It was definitely worth the money!