Introduction: Mana Earrings
In this instructable i will show you how i made these mana earrings in 1-2-3
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
-A pair of pliers
- A pair of small cork bottles (got mine at a hobby shop, but you can probably find them cheaper on Ebay)
- Some earring hooks (jewellery or hobby shop)
- A pair of small screw eyes (at least that's what i think they are called)
- Some food colouring of you choosing, i went for blue
Step 2: Putting It Together
- Use the pliers to open the eye screw and connect the earring hooks as shown.
- Screw it into the cork
- Mix a tiny amount of food colouring until you reach the colour you are looking for and pour it into the bottles (this can be a little tricky so i used a tiny funnel)
- Push the corks in and secure it with glue if you are uncertain it wont hold.
Step 3: Wuhuuu Done!!