Subscribe on YouTube and never miss a recipe!
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Mayo (Hampton Creek Just Mayo is pretty cool!)
- lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- sprinkle cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Add eggs, mayo, garlic paste and lemon juice to bowl and whisk together
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix together until blended well
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray baking sheet
4. Form mixture into center of palm sized paddies and place on tray
5. Spray top of crab cakes
6. Bake for 20 minutes and then broil for an additional 5 minutes
7. Serve with tarter sauce and lemon and enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2016