Introduction: Masala Bread Toast
Masala bread toast recipe is a quick and easy breakfast recipe for kids. This is an instant breakfast recipe which is healthy too. Do check out how to make masala bread toast on pan.
Brown Bread Slices
Mustard oil - 2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Chopped Onions - 1 cup
Chopped Carrot, cabbage, capsicum - 1 cup
Chopped Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
Salt, Red chili powder - 1 tsp (as per taste) Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
Step 1: Method
1. In a non stick pan, heat 2 tsps of mustard oil. Splutter cumin seeds in it. Add chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
2. Add in chopped green chillies, chopped carrots cabbage. and cook on medium flame till little soft.
3. Add in all the spices and continue to cook further. Ensure not to over cook as maintain the crispiness of the vegetables.
4. Add capsicum, tomatoes and cook for 1-2 min. Masala is ready. Keep it aside.
5. Toast brown bread slices on another pan or tawa. Grease it with butter and toast the bread slices on medium slow flame till these are absolutely crisp.
6. Apply butter on other side of bread and flip over so that both sides get crisp.
7. Put generous amount of prepared masala on crispy bread toast.
8. Consume immediately with a cup of tea of milk.