Introduction: Masala Poori | Breakfast Recipes | Indian Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes | Hindi Audio English Subtitles
Masala Poori is very tasty dish which can be prepared quickly and you can have it anytime, have it in breakfast or brunch or in evening. It goes fulling experience when you have it with a cup of tea or glass of milk.
For Easy Video and Audio (Hindi) instructions with Subtitles(English) please watch,
Step 1: Ingredients
Ingredients (For 10 Masala Poori)
- Wheat Flour - 3 Big Bowls
- Fresh coriander leaves - Handful
- Green Chilli - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Garlic cloves - 4-5
- Gram flour - 1/2 small bowl
- Edible Oil - Little oil for mixing in flour + Oil for deep frying.
Step 2: Steps
- Take flour in flour kneading dish.
- Add some oil as shown. Add Salt. Mix and keep aside till further use.
- Take a grinding jar, add some fresh coriander leaves, tomato and green chill, garlic cloves. Grind it to paste as shown.
- Add little salt (Remember we already added salt in our flour).
- Mix well. If you want you can grind once more to mix salt well in masala.
- Add it in our Flour kept aside. Mix well.
- Add Gram flour. Mix it.
- Now knead the flour. (For kneading help you can see our video for Aloo/Mooli Paratha).
- After kneading, cover it and keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Keep oil for deep frying to heat on a wok on low medium flame.
- Take small parts of dough and give it a round shape as shown. Apply dry little on it as shown to prevent sticking.
- Now flat the sphere with the help of hand or roller pin.
- Once oil is hot add pooris in wok.
- Fry it till it become light brown in color as shown.
- Prepare rest of the pooris in similar manner.
Step 3: Serving
- Take these out in a plate and wipe the extra oil with help of paper towel.
- Serve it with Curd, Chutney or Sauce.
Thank you for watching!
If you liked the recipe then please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.