Introduction: Match Fire Starter
In this DIY i'll teach you how to make a easy match firestarter.
These are easy to use and will help you to build a fire easily.
What you'll need:
1) Cotton wool.
2) Candle wax.
3) Tin can (Or anything else you can melt wax in).
4) A piece of cord (One that you can burn, not a plastic one).
5) A match.
6) Vaseline (Recommended).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step
1) Break the match into two equal pieces.
2) Soak the cotton wool with Vaseline.
3) Tie the match and the cotton wool together with the cord.
Now, melt the candle wax in the can.
Dip the firestarter in the melted wax (The wax will help it to burn longer and will make it waterproof).
Let the firestarter cool down and your firestarter is ready!!