an easy and cheap DIY big powerbank for campers
Step 1: Part List
* 12v 18Ah Lead Acid Battery
* 10A solar charge controller
* 30w 18v solar panel
* 12-24 to 5v 2,5Ah dc to dc converter
Step 2: Build It
- put the controller and the 5v converter with hot glue at the top of the battery and connect the wires
- add a 4 pin connector to plug and unplug the solar panel easily
- add the usb ports on 5v converter and a connector for 12v output
Step 3: Connection Diagram
- add a fuse on the (+) of battery
- add a switch for the 5v converter and one for 12v if you want
- add if you want a led dimmer
do not connect anything direct on the battery if not needed.
the solar controler have over-charging /over-discharging protection
Step 4: End..
now can have energy for days with no sun..