Introduction: Mehndi Inspired Leather Bracers
- These lovely bracers were made from two $5 scrap packs of leather found on Ebay.
- The design is a combination of elements from the book "Mehndi Designs, Traditional Body Art" found at Michael's.
- I cut the designs with an x-acto knife, then used a beveler, backgrounder and small circle stamp to finish the design.
- Then I punched the holes for the laces and the rivets.
- I stained the pieces with Eco-Flo All-in-One, in Fudge Brown, and then riveted them together.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the