We choose our project to be making memes using photoshop because learning how to use photoshop is a good attribute in the future and there's no better ways to enjoy it by making memes with it.
- Computer that has Adobe Photoshop
- Know what a meme is
- big brain
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How to Find Memes
- Go on google
- Search something your interested in
- go to images
- right click the image
- click "save image" or "copy image"
Step 2: How to Put Memes on Photoshop
- Drag saved meme onto photoshop
- Confirm it
- Rasterize it by right clicking and selecting
Step 3: How to Make Meme and Save It
- Go to the tools on the left
- Left click them
- Experiment and add anything to it
- After your done, click on "File"
- Click "Save As"
- Set it to either JPG, PNG, or PDF
- JPG=normal photo PNG=transparent background PDF=Photoshop/Your still working on it
Step 4: Tips for Making This Project:
- Watch YouTube to get more creative and improve on photoshopping