Ghostly go around!!! Wake up to eyeballs spinning above you.....Just follow the steps below
Step 1: Gathering Materials
4 Styrofoam balls (size: tennis ball)
2 strips of cardboard
Battery that equals 3V
8 Paper clips
Step 2: Creating the Eyeball
- Cut a circular piece of styrofoam (Diameter of 30cm)
- Cut 2 long continuous pieces of cardboard. (Dimension: 5.5 cm wide/45cm long)
- Using a glue gun attach the long piece of cardboard to the bottom of the styrofoam circle.
**Paint the base if you like.
Step 3: Attachment of the Wire
- Make distinct holes of equal length around the cardboard.
- Tie wire around those holes.
- Apply a layer of hot glue on top of the wire and leave it to dry. (Peel off once dried)
Step 4: Creating the Eyeball
**Ready-made styrofoam balls (5 in total)
- Paint the eyeballs to give a realistic effect.
Step 5: Connecting the Eyeball to the Base
- Once the wire is tightly tied around these holes, gun the 5 eyeballs to the dangling ends of each wire .
Step 6: Attach the Motor and Get It Spinning
- Using a glue gun, attach the motor to the top of the base.
- Use styrofoam pieces and attach to the side of the motor.
- Tie wire around to sustain the position.
- Slide-in 4 paper around each side of the motor, as seen in the picture.
- Tie wire to one end and attach another paper clip to the other.
- Hand the ends of the string with the attached paper clip to a ceiling.
- Use two (3V) battery to power the motor. (glue it on top.)
- Lastly, connect alligator clips to it and get it spinning.