Intro: Metal Stamped Cuff Bracelet
Metal stamp an aluminum cuff that you can wear or give as a gift in less than 30 minutes!
Step 1: Tools Needed
- Bracelet Bending Bar
- Bracelet Blank 3/8" x 6"
- Letter Stamps
- Stamp Straight Tape
- Bracelet Bending Pliers
- Brass Hammer
- Steel Block
- Stamp Enamel
- Polishing Cloth (or other soft cloth)
Visit ImpressArt Tutorials for more
Step 2: Remove the Plastic Covering From One Side of the Bracelet Blank.
Step 3: Secure the Bracelet Blank to the Steel Block Using Stamp Straight Tape
Step 4: Use a Pen or a Marker and Stamp Straight Tape to Mark Where You Will Stamp
Watch the Stamp Straight Video for more.
Step 5: Stamp a Word, Saying or Quote of Your Choice on the Bracelet Blank
- If the stamp has an ImpressArt logo, make sure it is facing you to make sure the letter is stamped the right direction
- Hold the letter stamp at a 90 degree angle to the stamping blank
- Strike the stamp once with medium force
Watch Metal Stamping Basics for more.
Step 6: Remove All Tape
Step 7: Use the Bracelet Bending Bar to Bend the Blank Into a Cuff Shape
- Place the end of the bracelet blank into the bending bar face-up
- Hold the end securely with your thumb and index finger
- Bend the blank around the bar
- Repeat on the other side of the cuff
Watch the Bracelet Bending Bar Video for more.
Step 8: Continue to Round Out the Cuff With Bracelet Bending Pliers, If Desired
- Begin in the center and move toward the edge.
- Repeat on the other side
Step 9: Highlight Letters With Stamp Enamel
- Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression
- Wait 10-20 secondsBlot with a soft cloth
- Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth
See Stamp Enamel for tips and instructions.