This is a very simple build. All you need is
- three LEDs
- two 1.5 volt or a single 3 volt button cell battery
- electrical tape
- a few minutes time
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare the LEDs
- Hold all three LEDs at their top.
- Wrap electrical tape around the three long wires (anode, +). Leave the ends blank.
- Wrap electrical tape around the three short wires (cathode, -). Leave the ends blank.
Step 2: Prepare the Battery
- Wrap electrical tape around the button cells. Leave the top blank. I left the minus pole blank.
Step 3: Assembling
- Attach the LEDs to the battery. Remember, I have left the minus pole blank. Therefore, insert the longer wires (+) of the LEDs between the plus pole of the battery and the electrical tape
- Fix the longer wires of the LEDs to the battery by using electrical tape
- The shorter wires of the LEDs should be straight above the minus pole of the battery without touching it
Step 4: your Micro LED Flashlight Is Now Finished!
- Congratulation your micro LED flashlight is now finished!
- You turn on your new flashlight by pressing the shorter LED wires on the minus pole of the battery.
dde wet made it!