Lumia 535 RM-1090 / RM-1091/ RM-1089 / RM-1092
How to full disassemble the phone and change /replace broken touch glass, LCD screen, loudspeaker / buzzer, earpiece, etc.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Turn off the phone and remove the battery and any SIM and memory cards.
- Use screwdriver Torx T4 and remove the 9x black screws.
- Use a plastic pick or other plastic tool to separate the rear bezel.
- Touch screen flex cable
- LCD Display flex cable
- Charging Dock board flex cable
- Coaxial antena cable
- Remove the 2x Torx T4 screws.
Lift the board from the LCD flex connector side and remove it.
- Remove the LCD flex rubber.
- Put scotch tape on the glass to prevent it from shattering.
- With a hair dryer or heat gun and warm the glass to soften the adhesive.
- Use a cutter or other tool with a sharp edge and start the separating from the bottom side. When you make enough room, continue the operation with a plastic tool.
- Work slowly and do not force the frame with the display too much.
- If necessary, warm again the glass with a hairdryer.
- Put adhesive tape 2mm on the digitizer glass.
- If you can, order the digitizer glass together with an adhesive tape. The replacement is easier.
- Install the touch screen and start with the reassembling.
!!! There are different versions touch screens. The version is printed on the flex cable !!!