Make your laptop Go Green! with Mini Pot For Laptop.
Step 1: Materials
All we need to make this Mini Pot For Laptop are leftover materials, such as:
- Weed (you can find it in the backyard)
- a piece of iron wire
- a piece of 3/4" PVC
- a 3/4" PVC lid
And we will need tools like:
- Saw blade
Step 2: Pot
- Cut the 3/4" PVC for about 6 cm with saw blade
- Make a path at 1 cm under the top for iron wire grip.
- Attach the PVC to the PVC lid (the PVC lid will be the bottom of the mini pot)
Step 3: Hanger
- Tie the iron wire around mini pot through the path. Fasten it with pliers.
- Bend the excess of the iron wire like you can see on the picture.
Step 4: Plant
- Get the weed with trowel. Please make sure that the root of weed are included.
- Fill half of the mini pot with soil, then plant the weed gently.
Step 5: Done!
Ta daaa.... Now you have a Go Green! laptop with Mini Pot For Laptop.
Ima Rismayani made it!