Introduction: Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas
These Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas will definitely be a hit at your next party! Puff pastry, pizza sauce and lots of vegetables topped with cheese & olives are transformed into mouth-watering snack!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get cooking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
2 Rectangular Sheet of Puff Pastry (275 g each)
½ Small Onion
½ Aubergine Pizza Sauce
Goat &/or Blue Cheese
50 g Arugula (Rucola)
3 Medium Tomatoes
Chili Peppers (any type you like)
Step 3: Directions:
1. Wash all the vegetables. Thinly slice tomatoes, zucchini, olives and onion. Slice or dice the aubergine.
2. Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
3. Now roll out puff pastry. Use a 13 cm/5 inch bowl to cut rounds out of the pastry. Transfer them onto the baking tray. Use a smaller bowl /cookie cutter(10cm/4inch) to create an impression on the individual pastry rounds.
4. Spread pizza sauce (have a look at my pizza sauce) over and top with vegetables, cheese (sliced or crumbled) and olives.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C/400 F for 15 minutes or until the edges have risen and the pastry has nice golden color.
6. About 5 minutes before taking it out add some finely chopped chilies (optional).
7. When ready, top with arugula and serve!
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube