Intro: Minimal Crossover Vintage-style Camisole
Every girl needs a fresh and cool camisole in the summer, if adding the vintage-style, it will brighten your body.
So the journey of transforming and designing of a old T-shirt begins.
The crossover vintage-style camisole I designed comes out EU-style literary art, which is photogenic.
It goes well with coat as well.
- Your hand
- Old T-shirt x1
- Plain white cloth x1
- Sewing machine x1
- Ruler x1
- Scissors x1
- Pen (fade when exposed to water)
- Have a old T-shirt ready.
- Draw out the shape of Camisolewith the ruler, and cut along the painted marks with the scissors.
- After having my old T-shirt cut.
- Have a white cloth ready,and draw two 4cm rectangle. Noted to leave 1cm in inside edge.
- Place the white cloth across.
- Sew the white cloth at the neckline by using sewing machine.
- Sew a length of round rope in one end of the cloth, and sew a button in another end.
- Finishing touch.
- Finished 90% now.
- Sew a 140cm length of silk ribbon, and pin it to the chest with a pin or brooch.
- Does it look good？
- Be a cool girl.
- Then i made a cool earring
- Transform the throw-away plaid fabric T-shirt into an earring for girls.
- Love the plaid cotton, love the Promostyl&Printsource, love the vintage-style. Love the lightweight and comfortable.
- Part List:Sewing machine x1
- Scissors x1
- Pliers x1
- Transparent beadsPlaid Fabric T-shirt
- Silver wire
- Small iron ring
- Cut two small rectangle fabric separately.
- Stitches along the edge of rectangle fabric.
- Swing two fabric into irregular shapes as below, and sew the head side.
- Make the silver wire through the fabric, and create two small iron ring.
- String breads at both sides, and fix the breads with a small iron ring.
- Then fix them together with an earring.
- Follow the steps and make another one, create asymmetrical better.
Runner Up in the
T-Shirt Transformations Challenge