You will be the humorous character on the block when you paint this Minion face faster than you can say "Bello!"
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's my step by step visual:
1) First, I mix some white with Storm Cloud Grey (Mehron Paradise) to make two large circles around the eyes for the goggles.
2) Then, I used the same grey, but this time mixed with black (Mehron Paradise) to make the shadowing on the goggles.
3) Then, using more black, I painted the hooks on the goggle frames.
4) Then, I dived into my white to add highlights on the goggles.
5) Now comes the fun part! I used a mix of yellow from Snazaroo and Bright Yellow from Mehron Paradise to cover my face and neck.
6) Then, I used yellow and white to fill with in the goggle frames for the eyes.
7) Finally, I used a bit of black to outline the white part of the minion's eyes.
8-9) Time to be silly in front of the camera!
Step 2: Bello!
Bello! Check out my minion photo gallery!
Participated in the
Halloween Contest 2017