Introduction: Minion Money Bank - Make the Way You Like
Hello guys!..today's DIY is a Minion Money Bank, who doesn't like DIY minion crafts, that's why I bring you an adorable minion money bank.
Step 1: Materials Required
- Mobile box.
- Color sheets.
- Black sketch/Black Marker.
Step 2: Make the Body
- Take a yellow color paper and according to the size of the box.
- Cover the box by pasting the yellow paper over it.
Step 3: Minion Spectacle
- Cut out a black paper strip to make the Minion's Spectacles.
- Paste Black and white circle cutouts to show his eyes.
Step 4: Don't Forget the Smile
- Add a smile to the Minion's face
Step 5: # Front Dress Up
- Take a small piece of blue paper, I have taken a length of 6cm for my box.
- Curve the top ends.
- Next, let's make the suspenders, using blue color paper make two thin strips of 1cm.
- Stick the dress and sketch the button and pocket as shown in the picture.
yeah..!! Our minion is done.
Step 6: #Back Dress Up
- This step shows the backside view of the minion's dress.
Step 7: Make Some Space
- Make some space to credit the money.
- To complete our money bank, take a small piece of black color paper and make a small opening for the coin to enter.
- Stick this, at the opening of our minion box.
yeah..!Minion Money Bank is Done.