Introduction: Ministry of Magic Documents and Folder
After many requests for Ministry of Magic printables - here they are! This instructable will show you how to make your own personal file from the Ministry of Magic - including a Muggle Born Registration, Personal File, Misuse of Magic Report, Warrant to Apprehend, Photo Card, Visitor Passes, and even a folder to keep them in!
- Cutting Mat - Get it here
- X-Acto Knife – Get it here
- Metal Ruler – Get it here
- Glue Stick - Get it here
- Paper Clamps - Get it here
- White Paper – Get it here
- Card Stock – Get it here
- 11x17 Card Stock - Get it here
- Corner Rounder - Get it here
- Paper Clips - Get it here
FREE TEMPLATES REMOVED BY REQUEST OF WARNER BROS.
Step 1: Video Tutorial
Step 2: Printing
Everything should be printed double sided. Refer below for paper types.
- Folder - 11x17 Card Stock
- Muggle Born Registration - 11x17 Paper
- Misuse of Magic Incident Report - Regular Paper
- Person File - Regular Paper
- Warrant to Apprehend - Regular Paper
- Photo Card - Card Stock
- Visitor Badges - Card Stock
Step 3: Cutting
Cut everything out with a ruler and X-Acto Knife. Use scissors to cut the edge of the Folder that isn't straight. Use a corner rounder to round the corners of the photo card and the visitor badges.
Step 4: Other Stuff
Fold the folder in half and use the paper clips to clip all the paper into the folder as shown in the video and photos.
Step 5: You're Finished
That's it! You're all done!
Please let me know what you think and share your creations in the comments below! Thanks for viewing!
kaleidoskopicromance made it!