Make some mixed media affirmation stones for a quick reminder of how awesome you can be!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Americana Acrylic Paints
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paints
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Step 3: Here's How
1. & 2. Cut large circles in book pages, clip the edges and apply to your stones with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
3. Pick out some fun Americana Acrylic Colors
4. Paint the face of the stone a light color and edge it in a contrasting color
5. & 6. Trace and fill in a heart in the center *add shading with either black or white
7. & 8. Add flames and dots around the heart with short paint strokes and Allure
9. Add another layer of flames with another color of Allure
10. Dot around the edges in black
11. Decoupage your affirmation on the heart
12. Try different color combinations