Quick mod of the Home Depot Homeowner's Tool Set toolbox.
1. Home Depot Homeowner's Set toolbox.
2. Fiskars Pruner, metal snips or similar heavy cutting tool.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cut the Inside Plastic
1. Cut the inside plastic of the box.
2. The side that holds small screwdrivers and clamps is thinner plastic. It is easier to cut out.
3. The side that holds the heavier tools like the hammer and pliers is thicker. It is going to take some work to get out.
4. Once all the plastic is cut out, the shell of the box can be used to store tools and supplies.