Intro: Molten Choco Lava Cake
Molten Choco Lava Cake is easy to make. You need only 6 ingredients to make this delicious cake. It is perfect Dessert for any special Occasions.
Serve : 2 Persons, 2 Jumbo Muffin cups
Here i used 1 medium ceramic bowl which is 13cm dia and 6cm height.
Step 1: Ingredients
1/4 cup semi sweet choco chip
1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 whole egg , 1 egg yolk
3 tbsp all purpose flour
Butter for greasing baking bowl
Step 2: Method
1. Preheat oven for 420 deg F in Bake mode.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl, add in choco chip and butter. Microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Mix the melted choco chip and butter using fork/spoon.
4. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
5. Add eggs in it and beat nicely.
6. Finally add all purpose flour, mix it without lumps.
7. Grease the baking bowl with butter, pour the batter in it.
8. Bake for 12 minutes and let it cool for sometime.
9. Run knife around the edges of the bowl , place a plate on the top and flip it carefully.
Delicious Molten Choco Lava Cake is ready!! Enjoy :)