We made a diy motion alarm for security at the door.
Step 1: Motion Detecting Alarm
What is it?
It is an motion detecting alarm made using arduino uno, PIR (motion) sensor and a buzzer
Why is it used?
Itis used to provide security in a shop or home, at the door.
Step 2: How to Make It
input- PIR sensor
processor- arduino uno
jumper wires (as required)
PIR sensor- 1
arduino uno- 1
power supply- 9V battery
Step 3: Procedure
- 1. connect I/O pin 2 to the breadboard.
- 2. connect 5V and Gnd to the breadboard.
- 3. find Gnd, Vcc and Out pins on the PIR sensor.
- 4. connect (-) pin to the Gnd on breadboard, (+) pin to the 5V and the Out pin to the digital pin 2.
- 5. connect anode of the led to digital pin 13 and cathode to the Gnd.
- 6. connect the red wire of the buzzer to digital pin 10 and the black wire to the Gnd.
Step 4: Code for the Alarm