I needed an arrow for a trick picture, so I made one in a couple of minutes from an old broken arrow.
Step 1: You Will Need
- An old (broken) arrow
- Bendable wire or rod
- Drill bit in the size of the wire
Step 2: Prepare the Arrow
- Cut the arrow clean.
- Drill a hole in both halves of the arrow.
Step 3: Add the Wire
- Put the wire in the hole in one half of the arrow.
- Mark how deep it goes in.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Bend an U-shape big enough to go around what ever you want to shoot 'through'.
Step 4: Make the Shot
Find your props and make your shot.