Step 1: Cut 1x2 and Clamp Bit Holder
1. Use the saw to cut pine 1x2 into 6 to 8 inch length
2. Move the clamp into place over the end of the cut pine 1x2.
3. On the wide side of the 1x2, slide the bit holder under the hose clamp.
4. Remove the #2 Phillips/1/4 inch slotted bit from the 6-in-1 screwdriver.
5. Use the 1/4 inch nutdriver to tighten the clamp around the pine 1x2 and the bit holder.
6. Since pine is a softwood, it will compress a bit when the clamp is tightened. This is ok, as it will allow for a tighter hold on the bit holder.
7. Place standard 1 inch bits into the bit holder.
Participated in the