Introduction: My Giant Knex Wheel
my knex wheel for my new ball machine
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts List
Gather the following parts:-
Black Rigid 1
Silver 3D 96
Blue 3D 96
Y Clip 4
Step 2: Let's Build
- Make Picture 1.
- Make Picture 2.
- Connect all from Picture 1 together in a circle, with the red connecters facing outwards (I found it easier to bend in a circle laying flat).
- Connect Picture 2 to White connecters like in Picture 3, do this 12 times.
- Connect the other ends to the circle like in Picture 4.
- After doing bottom layer put the black rod through the middle of White connecters, put a Y Connecter on to hold them in place.
- Then place a second Y Connecter on rod and start the process of filling the top layer.
- Once done place final Y Connecters on each end to stop them from falling off.
- You are now complete!!