Introduction: My Mood Led Lamp
This is the first proto of my mood light, based on AVR mcu, and spare RGB leds. This lamp have different programs for light
1. Static white color
2. Gradient ramp /with speed control/
3. Custom color / 1023 variations/
4. Blink between /Red, green, blue, yellow, cian, magenta/
5. Fade between random colors /with speed control/
6. Blink random colors
Nest step will be to put some brightness controll
1. LED modul shematic https://www.instructables.com/file/FRRRO7NGAA0ESDD/
2. LED modul bpard https://www.instructables.com/file/F62GOURGAA0ESDE/
3. Main conroller shematic https://www.instructables.com/file/FU02HA5FYYNECEO/
4. Main controller board https://www.instructables.com/file/FZQ75HMFYYNECEN/
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.