Introduction: NODEMcu Usb Port Not Working? Upload the Code Using USB to TTL(FTDI) Module in Just 2 Steps
- Tired of connecting to many wires from USB to TTL module to the NODEMcu, follow this instructable, to upload the code in just 2 step.
- If the USB port of the NODEMcu is not working, then do not panic. Its just the USB driver chip or the USB connector, that may be broken, the ESP8266 will be still functional.
- In many cases while testing, the USB driver gets burnt, there's no need to worry.
- By using the USB to TTL module in just 2 steps we can upload the code.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS NEEDED:
2. USB to TTL module
3. Jumper Wires
Step 2: CONNECTIONS
NODEMcu----- USB to TTL module
Vin ---------------> 5 volts
Gnd ---------------> Gnd
Tx ---------------> Rx
Rx ---------------> Tx
Step 3: Procedure
Once the connections are made as mentioned, then follow the following steps:
- If we now try to upload the code, it will still show the error as shown in the image.
- So as to successfully upload the code using the USB to TTL module, first press the flash button and while you keep the flash button pressed, press the reset button, and then release them together.
- Then try to upload the code, the code will get successfully uploaded.
NOTE: EVERY TIME WE UPLOAD THE CODE FOLLOW THE ABOVE STEP
HAVE A NICE DAY......CODING.................................