Learn how to make a great and easy snack in under a minute!
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step One: Gather All of Your Materials.
- 1 Bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 Bag of shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Paper plate
Step 2: Step Two: Spread Doritos Across Your Plate
- Put as much Doritos on your plate to your liking as long as it doesn't overflow the plate.
- Try to only used the straight chips instead of the curved or bent ones because it is easier to distribute the cheese.
Step 3: Step 3: Add Your Cheese!
Note: Both shredded and regular nacho cheese work for this snack. It just depends on what you prefer.
- Grab your bag of shredded cheese a spread it all throughout your plate of chips.
- Make sure that you don't overuse the cheese because then it will begin to make the chips gross and soggy.
Step 4: Step 4: Heat Up Your Nachos
1. Set your microwave for 25 seconds on HIGH.
2. Depending on how much cheese you put on you may have to set the time higher so that it melts fully.
3. Once you hear your cheese start to sizzle that means that you snack is READY!