Spice had been the main element in my food, and I'm a spicy lover for that I will show you my special spicy sauce "Nachos Spicy Sauce" .
It's a delicious sauce that you will enjoy it especially with nachos.
- tomato sauce
- nachos chips
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Choose Your Spicy
There are many types of spicy:
- Carolina Reaper 2,200,000 SHU. ..
- .Trinidad Moruga Scorpion 2,009,231 SHU. ..
- .7 Pot Douglah 1,853,936 SHU. ..
- .7 Pot Primo 1,469,000 SHU. ..
- .Trinidad Scorpion “Butch T” 1,463,700 SHU. .
- ..Naga Viper 1,349,000 SHU. .
- ..Ghost Pepper (Bhut Jolokia) 1,041,427 SHU.
in my instructable I used chilli pepper
Step 2: Slice the Chilli
- first cut the head of the chilli
- slice it in half all the way
Step 3: Grilling
Put the chilli slices in the oven on 100 C in about 7 to 9 min.
Step 4: Cut the Chilli
grab the grilled chilli spice and cut it in small peices.
Step 5: Mixing
- get a tomato sauce and add some salt to it.
- add the sliced chilli to the tomato sauce and mix them very well.
Step 6: Ready to Add Natchos
get some cheese natchos to add them to the mixture.
Step 7: Enjoy It!
Participated in the