Want to get back at your husband? boyfriend? brother? dad? Well now's your chance! In this instructable I will show you how to make a simple prank and will make your
victim prank-ee think you spilled you nail polish all over his important work documents/homework/essay/etc.
Im afraid to say this prank will only work if you are a girl, as it is nail polish, well unless you're a boy who prefers red nails as apposed to normal.
If you like this Ible, please rate, comment, and subscribe to me to get updates when I bring out more stuff! Thanks!
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
- Nail varnish (Any color you like :P)
- Sheet of paper to stop any spillage (Optional)
- Stick back plastics (Optional) You can use any water-resistant material, but I found sticky back plastics worked great because its waterproof, thin and strong!
- Small board to move while still wet (Optional but helps a lot!)
- Tape down you material to the board. This adds stability and just generally makes things alot easier to move when wet.
- Grab your nail varnish. Shake it up to make sure there are no lumps in the varnish.
- Slowly pour the nail varnish onto your material (The slower, the more smoother surface you get)
Step 3: Leave to Dry!
- Once you're happy with the shape of the varnish, lay the brush and bottle next to it. (They need to dry too to make it more believable)
- Wait a couple of hours. My brush and varnish puddle dried within about 4-5 hours, yours may be quicker or longer, depending on how you did it. Every hour or so after about 3 hours of drying just lightly poke it with your finger. If it feels watery still inside leave it until it just feels squidgy.
Step 4: Cut It Out and Prepare for the Prank
- Once it is all dry, carefully cut out around the puddle using scissors or a craft knife.
- When its cut out it should look something like this. (Dont worry, I cut my edges nicer than in the photo! My camera was running out of charge so I had to do it quickly!)
- DONE! Now all you need to do is sneak into where the prank will take place, lay the varnish puddle on the important documents, the bottle above it like its spilled, and the brush somewhere nearby!
Step 5: Finished!
Yay! You're finished!
Now go and prank that person you hate, or love, whichever pleases you and your evil little brain.
Please rate comment and subscribe! Thanks!