Introduction: Natural Makeup
Everybody wants to look nice while keeping there skin safe. However, most foundations, eyeliners, mascaras etc. have harmful chemicals that will affect your skin and begin to show especially when you age. This is why natural makeups would solve this problem. Keeping your skin safe and beautiful all in one!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Natural Foundation
Foundation is.... well the foundation that you build the rest of your makeup up on! This simple and natural way to make it will produce a beautiful glowing face!
1. Start with a base of either arrowroot or cornstarch (arrowroot works better)
2. Slowly add cocoa powder and finely ground cinnamon powder until you get a shade close to your skin tone
3. Store in jar or old powder holding and use a brush to apply on your face
4. For a more solid base add a few drops of essential oil (make sure you use one that can be applied to skin!), mix it with the powder, and push down in a compact. This will make it hard like a regular compact
Step 2: Natural Bronzer
A quick dab of bronzers will make your skin tanned and gorgeous. Try this simple recipe to concoct the perfect makeup!
1. Use arrowroot or cornstarch for base (arrowroot works best)
2. Slowly add cocoa powder and cinnamon to achieve a shade a bit darker than your skin to give it a nice tanned look.
3. Apply with brush and store in powder container
4. Notice that the final product is darker than the foundation but is made the same way.
Step 3: Natural Eye Liner and Shadow
Always be very careful when using products near your eyes, even if they are natural. The following steps will show you how to make eye liner and eye shadow.....enjoy!
1. To make eyeshadow, you can use things like cocoa powder (brown shades), Spirulina (green shades), and cornstarch or arrowroot (light shades). You may also use any other powder you can find. BUT, check online that it is safe for your eyes or ask in the comments below.
2. Mix together to create desired shade
3. To make eyeliner, mix cocoa powder and coconut oil. Make sure not to get it in your eye.
4. Store in a container and apply with finger or lightly damp brush
Step 4: Natural Mascara
Now comes what you have been waiting for.....mascara!!! However, again be careful when using near your eyes! This one requires more uncommon items.
1. Drop a few drops of Aloe Vera Gel into a bowl
2. Add a couple drops of Vitamin E oil
3. And a pinch of cocoa powder
4. Apply carefully with some sort of brush
Step 5: Natural Blush
Blush, the finishing touch to this makeup master piece will leave your cheeks looking rosy and bright!
1. Put some cornstarch in a bowl
2. Continue to add paprika until you achieve desired shade or pink
Step 6: Naturally Stayed Tuned for More!
Hey guys! Thats all I have for now but stayed tuned for a new blush, and lipstick recipes! Any questions, comments, concerns or even new recipe ideas...add below and I will give you a shout out in this intractable!