Here my new video about Neurofunk bass,u don't need expensive soft for make a good music, many great developers share their soft for free!
Here plugin links that i used:
And standard live 9 plugins. Standard plugins have any Daw(Digital audio workstation)you like to use.
Step 1: Step 1
- Choose 2 Wave on both OSC(Oscillators) and detune them.
- Choose mono voises and turn on the portamento in auto mode.
- Next choose any filter with notch filter on them, and cut 885hz frequency, with movement rate.
Step 2: Step 2
- Next step choose MWaveshaper from Free pack anduse the slider Dry / wet to 100% with turn on DC blocker.
- Use another one notch filter 1000khz this time, with movement rate.
Step 3: Step 3
- Choose Studio Devil British Valve Custom with 25% Drive knob on plugin, and 50% on gain knob.
- Add some Overdrive from your daw with not aggressive settings.
- Add EQualizer and Chorus with 30-50% Dry/Wet setting.
- Add Overdrive again with more aggressive settings this time.
- Add Multiband compressor and compressall ranges.
- Add EQ again and cut resonance between 150 and 200hz frequency.
Step 4: Step 4
- Now split frequency on Sub and mid range, and add some chorus.
- Next put Bandpass filter after first Overdrive.
Step 5: Step 5
- Next write some midi pattern and draw automation for bandpass filter frequency.
- Now copy channel, add high-pass filter on second channel and cut to 350-400hz and compress signal.
- Add frequency shifter or chorus and phaser. Add ping pong delay effect.
Now mix both channel and have a fun :)