Introduction: Night Out Pink Smokey Eye
1. First I prime my face with maybelline pore eraser.
2.Then use the maybelline dream satin liquid foundation and apply that to my face making sure there are no harsh lines.
3. I then conceal and highlight my face using the maybelline fit me concealer and then set this using the laura mercier powder.
4. I then contour my face using the define and conquer contour kit.
5. For my eyes i use a white base all over the lid then apply a pink eye shadow to the lid also. I then blend a brown colour into the crease and a black shade into the corner of the eye then blend this out to the crease. These colours are from bh cosmetics special occasions palette. I then apply mascara and lashes to finish off the eyes.
6. Then use a blush from bh cosmetics palette to my cheeks.
7. I then use maybelline colour drama to my lips to finish this look off.
Participated in the