Introduction: Night Syrup
An old ancient drink for a bad cough, flu, or infected eye is to drink a Ginger-honey tea. But this is no longer true, this new cocktail is not only a healthy add to your body but also a nice taste for a funky night, jazz calm relax, or a weekend rewind.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need:
- 1 Medium size lemon. [sliced]
- 1 cup of thick sliced fresh Ginger.
- Note: you can used canned ginger.
- 1/2 table-spoon of honey [or more upon like]
Step 2: Process
After cutting everything:
- Place all the ingredients in a well closed lid jar.
- Pre heat boiling water and pour into the jar.
- Keep mixing and moulding until all honey and Ingredients are well mixed.
- close the lid and keep the jar for an over night sleep in the fridge.
Step 3: Enjoying It
After straining it add it to a glass. This amazing mixer of Ginger, lemon and honey is well concentrated so to enjoy it you can:
- Add sparkling water: The mixture will give you a little bitter taste from the ginger.
- Add Tonic water: surprisingly this mixture would reduce the bitterness of ginger and add more of the honey taste.
- Add Club soda: This mixture would bring out more the ginger bitterness.
Note: You can mix it with other alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks. This mix acts like a top up to enhance a taste. Enjoy, and let us know of any cool mixes you made, cheers!
Participated in the
Summer Food and Drink Contest