Introduction: Ninja Turtle Adult Slushies
Heroes in a half-shell? Turtle POWER!
This drink always impresses, especially with the glassware :)
1/4 fresh lime
1/4oz lime cordial
green fruit punch
1oz brightly colored liqueur
LOTS of ice!
1) Blend all the ingredients (except the bright colored liqueurs!) together in a blender.
2) Pour into a (custom painted) glass and place in freezer.
3) Blend the turtle color of choice's bright colored liqueur with ice
4) Pour in a cup and place in freezer.
5) After 15-30 minutes, remove both blends and carefully top the green slush with the colored liqueur slush
Stacey Roy aka The Nerdy Bartender
Questions? Tweet me! @TheStaceyRoy
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.